Little Daisy's Boutique carries bows and gift ideas for babies and girls of all ages! All items are made just for you when you order! Choose from the designs and colors you see, or request your own! They make great gifts for everyone, and are especially fun for baby showers!

Availability is limited!! So please note that when you place an order, it is not a guarentee you will recieve those items. Please inquire and I will do my best to make you the items you are looking for! :)
Contact me at littledaisysboutique@yahoo.com/

Products


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tutu


Ribbon Waist Tutu: $10.00-$15.00


Elastic waist Tutu: $12.00-$15.00
These tutus are adorable for any young girl! They are perfect for pictures, for playing dress up or even a dance recital.  They are available in all sizes and volumes (however full you want yours to look). Price does vary depending on size and volume.  I took just a few pictures of Hazel myself and I think that she looks like a little doll! I love them! I can make your tutu with an adjustable ribbon waist band to fit your growing girl, as pictured.  Or you can chose for the waist band to be made of elastic, which ever you prefer.

I think this photo is so beautiful! I just had to add it to the post.  It was taken by Lisa Ruth Photography.
If interested in seeing more contact lisajchristensen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment