Little Daisy's Boutique carries bows and gift ideas for babies and girls of all ages! All items are made just for you when you order! Choose from the designs and colors you see, or request your own! They make great gifts for everyone, and are especially fun for baby showers!

Availability is limited!! So please note that when you place an order, it is not a guarentee you will recieve those items. Please inquire and I will do my best to make you the items you are looking for! :)
Contact me at littledaisysboutique@yahoo.com/

Products


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ava Bow

Ava Bow: $.85/ea or 4 for $3.00
Available colors: yellow, purple, pink, and red (others may be available soon!)
The Ava Bow is an infant bow, made to be put directly on the newborn's head. It is very similar to the Phoebe bow, only significantly smaller.  It is about an inch or little less in diameter.  I think they are so fun for your little babies with no hair!

The Newborn bows are different than everything else I have on the site. They are made of ribbon only and are made to stick directly to your baby's head. Most of you have probably seen these on babies that have little hair when they are born. When the hospital handed me my daughter after doing some check ups on the second day, she had a bow on. They used water soluable Elmer's glue, thats what I used and it worked great. Others I've talked to have used honey, KY jelly, or Karo syrup. They are a fun way to make sure others know you are holding a baby girl, when all the pink doesn't send the message ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment